I travel or live outside of the United States and Canada. Are there other phone numbers available for accessing the Emergency Response System?
Answer / Solution

There sure are. In fact, the Emergency Response System can be accessed by dialing one of several available telephone numbers. When you order an Interactive ID, you will be able to choose from one of the following numbers:

USA Toll-Free: 1-800-345-6335
USA Local: 1-859-554-0181
LONDON: +44 20 71477471
AUSTRALIA: +61 8 71232338
MEXICO: +52 55 11689984
AMSTERDAM: +31 20 8908034
NEW ZEALAND: +64 9 4427355

If you are wondering which number you should choose, here's some advice:

If you live in United Sates or Canada and do not plan on using your Road ID in any other countries, choose 1-800-345-6335. If you live in the United Sates or Canada and will be using your Road ID in other countries, choose 1-859-554-0181. This is a non toll-free USA number that can be dialed from any country. If you live outside the United States or Canada, choose any number other than the USA Toll-Free Number.

Privacy and Terms of Use Secure Site
This site was recently updated. Feedback.